- Served Thirty years in the United States Navy (Naval Special Warfare) Retired as a Command Master Chief, (E-9).
At my last Command I was in charge of 1700 personnel (Men, Women and civilians) to include a 50 million dollar budget, over 100 Combat Craft, Rolling Stock and munitions.
I was in charge of maintaining combat readiness for our three separate Special Boat Teams, and Two School houses. I didn't get there by myself, I had a great TEAM.
- Substitute Teacher with the GVSD
- Coach and Mentor with the CB Nordic Center
- I hold a BA in Business Leadership/Management (Ashford U. Ohio)
- Bonded California Financial Advisor.
- Certified California OSHA Inspector/Instructor.
- Job Supervisor for large California construction Co.
- Safety Officer for large California construction Co.